Friday, November 21, 2008


Twilight? What a Joke! I read the books while I was pregnant and for some odd reason couldn't put them down. Except the last one I never finished. My sister in laws bought me a ticket to go see the movie. Really sad! I don't think I have sat through a more slower movie before! It was like a made for tv movie. It was almost comical ,which reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite! I think the same five extras where in each scene. Then there were weird scenes (Baseball scene) that looked like they were trying to be in a photo shoot! The acting, wow talk about monotone the whole time. There was probably three good actors, but the rest made me laugh. I thought that they might have been able to make a good movie from the book, but was very disappointed. However, I was never one of those obsessed women who just really needed more action from their husband in the first place, instead of fantasising and getting my jollies from a fake character. There were plenty of those women in the theater. I could hear them oohing and ahhing throughout the show. The last 15 minutes were ok. This show was just as awkward as this picture! Sad. Sad.

10 comments:

Ashlie said...

BUMMER!! I am not one of those women Jamie!! LOL!! TOO FUNNY!

Jamie said...

LOL I guess I might be offending some women who come read my blog! :)

Lyndee W. said...

I'm with you Jamie! The Host was soooo much better. but, if I'm not careful my own sisters will kill me in my sleep for bad-mouthing Edward! LOL Bella was way too annoying for my taste.

Eric and Jenny said...

I loved what you said, I don't think it was offensive, I got a good laugh out of it, some people definitely take their obsession a little too far! Though I must say that is a let down, I love the books and was way excited to see the movie but I have heard the same thing from everyone. Oh well, happy birthday to your husband, glad you liked the other movie.

kelli said...

I never thought that the book was that great. I thought their were plenty of laughable parts in the book. It was a cheesy book, and the author is a terrible writer. The last few chapters were good, but I kept on thinking, "why am I reading this thing"

Jamie said...

Whatever Kelli, you can be honest we know you liked the book! Jk. I actually liked the first couple of books, the analogy I gave to a women changed her mind about leaving her husband. Thats a whole other story though. I think the writing is for an audience of high school aged girls however. Very easy and basic to understand so maybe that is why more people like it. You might like her other book "The Host" it seemed to hold an older audience

Cameron said...

Jaime, you are dead to me. First, you said I was chemically imbalanced for not loving Papa Johns, and now this? How could you not be in love with Edward?! He is like the dreamiest dreamboat ever!

Jamie said...

Cameron, I do recall you liking rainbows, so why am I not suprised? jk *trent told me to say that...* I do however know that your wife doesn't even like Edward herself.;) Trent is my dream steam boat. Now that was cheesy!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Reid said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, that made my day! No, my WEEK! I love how honest you are - everyone else has just said things like "it was ok" or "I liked some things about it" when you know they thought it sucked! I have a feeling my mom will still want me to go see it. At least now I know what I'm in for, so thanks for posting an honest opinion! :)