Saturday, November 29, 2008

#26 Christmas Season!


I am so thankful for the lovely Christmas season! I love the feeling in the air and wish it was like this all year long. Instead of just giving and being generous one month of the year, I wish it was just a thing that happened all the time. I really want to do something for the kid cancer patients families that stay at the Ronald McDonald house, or do something for the nursing home. I am not sure what yet but I will think of something! Today my kids and niece Brinley helped me decorate for Christmas! It was so funny, while I was putting up the tree my niece started singing " Hairy angels Sing.." instead of "Herald angels sing" It was cute!

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

You're quicker than me! I'm still sitting at the computer trying to edit my photo shoot and update my blog. I'll get around to the C-mas tree sometime today...LOL!

skcoe said...

I can't read this font! Aaaaah!

I love when kids don't quite know the lyrics to the songs they are singing...it is so cute!

DeYoung said...

Nice wallpaper on your blog! It was so nice getting together for Thanksgiving. I liked your pictures, too!
-Jana

Holly said...

Your tree looks great! Yeah Christmas;)