Sunday, November 9, 2008

#8


I am thankful for a wonderful neighborhood!! We moved out here almost two years ago! It is crazy how fast time goes by. At first when we came out here we didn't like the layout of the house and thought it was way too far from the freeway. However, things worked out and I do believe for a reason! This neighborhood is like walking into a neighborhood you would see in the 80's. We actually get trick or treaters, kids play outside, and neighbors are friendly. Ever since Trent and I got married, we became pretty unsociable. Which is sad because when we were dating we WERE fun!! jk. Then when I was pregnant with Faith I was miserable and became pretty much inactive in everything. Trent can attest to that one! I guess you don't realize how much you are inactive in church until you go back and think what was I missing!? In that same sense I was missing not only church but the wonderful friendships we have made out here! We love playing games with our neighbors and so on. I am grateful for good friends where I can be myself and it be a real friendship. I am glad that my kids have friends out here! I am thankful for all the loving people out here!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I hear ya. With this pregnancy I feel I've really become unsocialable. Is that a word? Anyway, I understand what you are saying.

Lyndee W. said...

I'm glad you came out of your shell! I was telling Lyle the other day that I thought your blog helped me to really get to know you better; I feel closer to those who have blogs. Isn't that sad? I'm gonna post about Cold Stone tonight; hopefully. If not, maybe tomorrow. See ya at Holly's tonight!

Jamie said...

Lyndee I am the same way with people who have blogs. You get a sense of who they really are when they post how they feel. I was going to tell you, my next door neighbors growing up where Lyle and Linda. Kinda funny huh! I am waiting for you to post about Cold Stone so I can steal your pictures and write it about it here too!! LOL I am way excited for holly's tonight as well. When we stayed up until 2:00 made me feel younger lol

Eric and Jenny said...

It's so great to love where you live, I felt that way about Kentucky when we were there. I am really nervouse about that when we buy a house to find just the right spot. It' such a comfort to know your kids are surrounded by good people and good friends.