Wednesday, November 12, 2008

#12 Movies

I am thankful for fun movies!! Trent and I love to watch movies together. Here are some of the movies that stick out right now.

For some odd reason this makes me laugh. About A Boy:

First movie that made me cry. My Girl.(maybe because I was in love with Macaulay Culkin, why I have no idea! )


All time favorite movie. Vertigo ( LOVE Alfred Hitchock & James Stewart)

Favorite Movie Singer
Doris Day in "The man who knew too much"( I want this played at my funeral~)
Favorite Holiday movie: (It's a Wonderful Life)

Favorite Scary Movie: The Changeling *not Changeling*

Favorite Romantic Movie The Notebook:

I could go on and on listing favorite movies but those where the ones that came up in my mind first. I love a good movie!

Movie that gives me the chills every time I hear the opening song: World Trade Center

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

This was fun because a lot of these I have not seen yet, I will have to rent some of them. But I love The Notebook too, makes me cry everytime.

Lyndee W. said...

I think I've seen every one except Vertigo and the Notebook. I read the book of the Notebook {wow, that's redundant} and am always wary to watch movies of books I've read...they never fail to disappoint. btw, that scene in About A Boy IS funny.

Holly said...

I need to watch some old movies with you and Lyndee, I haven't seen a lot of them, but the ones I have seen I love. The Notebook is my favorite movie of all! I cry every time I watch it too!

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

I LOVE the Notebook... so romantic.