Saturday, November 29, 2008

My sister took these pictures, I love them!



Kids! They laughed so hard doing this. I wonder whose bright idea that was!

Austin was just as big as the little elf

I have a lot to catch up on! While Trent was in St. George the kids and I made turkey crafts and brownies for family Home Evening. The next day my mom and sister asked if I wanted to meet them at Gardner Village. We usually go for the witches and this year it had been so crowded. I really enjoyed going with the great weather to see the elves. It was a nice day to be out and just enjoy the surroundings. I love Anastasia's Attic there in GV. I also love the main shop and the Quilt shop they have. It was really fun to see the little elves and to watch the kids enjoy themselves!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

You sure do have cute kids, they have the sweetest little faces. Great pictures, your sister has a wonderful talent. I love Gardner Village I havn't been there for years, it looks like fun!