Monday, November 24, 2008

#24



I am so thankful for Faith. I knew after I had Austin that there was another little one waiting. I knew it would be a girl and for some odd reason Trent and I both liked the name Faith. We had her name picked out when Austin was a baby. Her pregnancy was VERY hard! I was so anxious for her to be born! Faith is such a cutie pie. I remember seeing her for the first time, she unlike the others was screaming her head off! She looked just like my baby pictures!! I was glad my family came up to see her right after she was born. She was born on 08/08/08 during the Olympic opening ceremony! I just loved her cuddly chubby cheeks! She was our biggest baby weighing in at 7'5. That first night however, her lips were turning blue so she had to go to the special nursery. That was a huge bummer, but she is ok. She was blessed two weeks after she was born in my home. We did it so soon because Trent's parents were here from a break on their mission to see our niece get married. My kids just love Faith. Hannah thinks she is the mom. People would come over and Hannah would be carrying Faith around, it would freak people out. Now Faith is getting too big for Hannah to hold! I remember the first time she made a sound, Hannah had snuck into our room. Faith started making little cooing sounds and Hannah couldn't stop laughing. It was cute! Hannah also liked to pose Faith and give her toys to play with. Faith now looks at me like she knows who I am. She loves to be in my bed and coos when I try to feed her. Must be happy! Faith loves her little boopee chair and smiles all the time. I love this precious little girl and so thankful that she came to us. Her little nickname is Faithy. I love you Faith Sienna!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I am luuuuving the first picture with you making a heart on your belly...so cute.

Lyle and I love all your kids!

Tiff and Chris said...

What a sweet post...and I love the pictures.