Monday, November 24, 2008

#23


I am so thankful for my little boy Austin! As I said earlier that Hannah is a daddy's girl, well Austin is a mommy's boy. I guess I treated him like a baby without my knowing because when Faith was born, he had a hard time adjusting. It was quite sad to see. Now he loves his little sister and loves to help out. When I had Austin I remember it was dark outside and we had a little light above me in the hospital room, I felt like my little angel was soon to be in my arms. When he was born I thought "Wow his facial features look just like Hannah's!" He too didn't cry he just looked all around! His aunt Sheryl came and took some pictures of him the next day. He looked like he was smiling in them (they are the pictures on the top right hand side with him in white) The next day he had to go to the NICU. It was so sad to see my little buddy with needles and tubes. Luckily he was fine and got to come home three days later! Austin loves milk more than anyone I know! Austin loves ANYTHING spider man! That kid wears his Halloween costume outside to the park still. I am sure you all see this kid riding around on his spidey bike in his outfit. Trent and I can't wait until that costume happens to get to small. jk Austin loves his sisters. He loves playing with Hannah. He is such a silly boy and says the silliest things. I laugh at him because his laugh is contagious. Some of his favorite things to do are make cookies, play with Hannah and her friends, and ride his bike. He is going through his "terrible twos" late! He has been acting up and loves to tell me "No". Little stinker. When Austin was a baby he weighed 6'5 and looked like a little bird. You can see me holding a doll up to him in these pictures. He lost his hair and reminded me of the little cartoon "Calliou" Austin loves preschool and pizza! His nick names are Austin Boston and Bud. I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

You're right...Austin looks like Hannah as a baby...and like Faith! They're definitely siblings!