Friday, November 14, 2008

#15




I AM SO, SO, SO THANKFUL FOR TRENT!!!
Words can't express how much I love him. How better my life has become since I have met him. The person I am because of him. Trent is such a great dad, husband, and friend. I remember the first time he held Hannah. Hannah and Trent have always been close. Trent would let Hannah play the computer, or xbox with him. He loved to push her out in the swing in our back yard in Ogden. He loved her little spunky attitude as a small girl. Trent has gets a kick out of Austin. He loves that Austin tries to dress up as Trent (He has to wear a work shirt like his dad and a hat) Trent likes taking Austin for rides in his truck. He really is a little Mini Trent. Trent like kids when they hit about two years old. I have caught him playing and smiling with Faith. He loves her so much. Faith loves it when Trent will hold her, it makes her calm down. Trent loves his family, computer games, movies, friends, games, good food, xbox games, that he provides for us, four wheeling, motorcycling, and so much more. Trent is a wonderful father and I am so proud of him. I am so thankful that he allows me to stay home, and does everything in his power to allow that. I am so thankful that he is such a handy guy and is good at his job. I love our "love story" of meeting. I loved being around Trent. He was the only person I felt really safe and could trust while dating. I loved the fun "brownie" sides he would have, the pool parties we did, and all the fun shooting/caving/ four wheeling we did. I love all the creative dates he would do for us. I love being his wife. Trent is easy going and doesn't treat me like I am his mom or he is my dad. I love that we treat each other as we would want the other half to be treated. He respects me. I respect him. I love that he isn't bossy, or annoying to me LOL. I love that we can joke around and that we have the same sarcastic sense of humor. I love WHEN he writes me love letters. I love little surprises for him. I hate to clean but I love to have him come home to a clean house. I love being in his arms. I love that we tell each other everything and that we are best friends. I am glad he wants me to go have fun with friends. I am glad he is willing to let me do whatever I want LOL. I am glad he wants me to have a good relationship with my family. There are so many memories Have with Trent. My favorite thing about Trent besides all the wonderful things he does for our little family, is that he is mine forever. God must really love me because he sent me the perfect man for me. I love You Trent!! Happy 30th Birthday!!!!

7 comments:

skcoe said...

I will pay you five bizillion dollars to make your collages a higher resolution so that I can see them bigger when I click on them.

And we love Trent too! :) Just in case you were wondering.

Cameron said...

Nice tat!

Bentleys said...

I love Trent too now!!! hee hee!! I am so glad you have each other!

Jamie said...

I will pay you even more if you tell me how Sheryl lol

Jamie said...

haha Jess your so cute! Trent is going to St.George on Tuesday and Wed. I want to go down so I can see you!!!

Lyndee W. said...

Maybe you should try a different program, Jamie! LOL. Can't wait to see you guys tonight! btw, Trent's an angel!

Holly said...

Great post! I'm glad you love you hubbie!