Tuesday, November 25, 2008

#25


Today I am thankful for light. I am thankful for having electricity, the sun,angels among us *both seen and unseen* and The Son. I am thankful for the light and truth of discernment, prayer, and the scriptures. We see many people in the world crave for the light and truth of why we are here. I am thankful that I can turn to the scriptures or prayer when life around us gets dark. For some odd reason,Last night was kind of a weird night with Trent being gone to St.George. Maybe, it was the book I was reading. Let's just say the song came into my mind "So when life gets dark and dreary, don't forget to pray." I am thankful for the calming peace that can come so quickly when we need it. I am thankful for the light others give off and it makes you feel so much better to be around them.

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Jamie, your thankful posts always make me stop and think. You are an amazing person and I love you!

Camille said...

What a wonderful thought! LIGHT! I love light! It truly is from God! my favorite thing is to take a moment in the sunlight when its beaming through the window in my room!! :)

I wasn't on the drill team, but I did play basketball... and Run track!
I grew up in Montrose Colorado and Vancouver Washington! ANd then I lived in Sandy for a while before we moved to Kaysville?
I don't know! Kinda crazy! we must have met somewhere!

Jamie said...

Ahh Lyndee I love you too!! ;) Camille, maybe we knew each other in the pre life and I persuade you to come to earth. Totally kidding. It was probably the opposite. ;)

Eric and Jenny said...

So very true, funny I often feel that same way with Eric being gone. Whether it's getting scared or what the instant I pray I feel better. Another great one!