Saturday, November 22, 2008

#22.



I am so thankful for Hannah. She was the one that made me a mom! I remember being pregnant with her, I was so small that my neighbor didn't know I was expecting until I brought her home from the hospital. I think it was because I wore Trent's shirts as well. In the picture of me 9 months pregnant with her, I am wearing one of my brides maid dresses from my wedding.I remember watching her bounce around in my tummy when I would go swimming. I remember seeing her face for the first time on my stomach after the Dr. delivered her. I kept thinking wow, this is MY kid! She didn't cry she just sat there and looked right up at me. Hannah had this strip of hair on the top of her head that I would always curl with my finger. It feels like yesterday. When Hannah was a baby she would do these cute little faces and go cross eyed. I would always call it her "bird face " Hannah had such a small little nose and today I see Faith doing the same little bird face. Hannah has always been close to Trent. She is his daddy's girl. I think sometimes both Hannah and I are stubborn so we both butt heads until one of us gets our way! LOL. Hannah loves her cousin Brinley. We would always go over to my mom's house and do fun little things with my sister Kelli . Hannah would much rather live at Grandma's house, she is very close to my mom. Hannah loves to call her Nana, she is very close to her as well! She has such a high pain tolerance I never know if she is sick unless she gets a high fever. She once had a fever of almost 106. I had to rush her to the E.R. When she was really little I told the dr. I thought she had strep throat. He told me babies couldn't get it, and it was really rare. I told him to check anyways and sure enough she had strep. Hannah used to have such a spunky attitude it was cute. If you haven't noticed she is very petite, and was walking at 9 months. People would watch her in disbelief to see this little baby walking! Hannah loves playing anything girly. She is a hoarder the older she gets, and loves to stuff all kinds of things under her bed. Hannah loves kids and tries to be a mom to Faith. Hannah loves playing with her brother Austin. Hannah loves reading and doing homework. She truly is my little princess and I do love her!! (sheryl how do you make these pics bigger?)


4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I didn't realize how much Faith looks like Hannah until I saw these pics of Hannah as a baby. Definitely sisters! And, Jamie...are you kidding? You're really 9 MONTHS PREGNANT in that pic? I looked like a whale! LOL! Of course, that could be due to the fact that I birthed a toddler!

Holly said...

Lyndee is right she does look like Faith! Hannah is such a cutie patootie and I'm so glad she is friends with Greta!

Eric and Jenny said...

She is such a cute little thing, she is really petite, with such a pixie little face. She reminds me of a precious moment doll if that is even possible. Cute post, there is something about that first child to make you a mother, there is just nothing greater, and you are such a wonderful mother!

Schmidt Family said...

Okay as promised. A comment. So now you can find our blog - and then links to a bunch of others.