Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!



Like Grandpa, Like Grandbaby


Same haircut!
I don't think she thought that was as funny as I did!


Gobble Gobble!!




Grandpa with Zoe and Faith *there were 8 new babies this year! *









This year for Thanksgiving, we went to my Aunt Chris's house. I will have to post pictures of it when I get them from Kelli and Erin. They took some cute shots of us eating! It was really fun and laid back! I asked Kelli to take some family pictures and they turned out really cute! Later that night my mom took Hannah and Austin to spend the night, so the next day I could go straight to my dr. apt. Trent and I thought about going to a movie, but we knew it would be too crowded. We rented movies and Trent watched them instead, I fell asleep by 7:30!!! It was fun talking to everyone, and I can't wait for Anya to have her baby!! I so know her pain! She needs that kid out now!








2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. We will be back tonight so we'll see you tomorrow at church!

Lyndee W. said...

LOL! I love the last pic. You two are crazy kids in love! The Faith/Grandpa haircut is hilarious!