Thursday, November 20, 2008

#17

I am thankful to pay for my car registration, because I know I have a car. That car has been so good to us I pray everyday for it's safe return home!

#18
I am thankful to pay for our house taxes, because I know that I have a home. After living in apartments with loud children, I am so grateful to have somewhere to call "ours" well sorta since it really isn't ours until it's all paid off you get what I am saying anyways.

#19
I am thankful for paying bills to my anesthesiologist and hospital because it shows that I was able to have my baby in a safe environment with the best invention of all time- an epidural! Sure comes in handy when your at an 8 and ready for some relief!!

#20
I am grateful for those days when I am sick, because then I know what it is like to be healthy!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

You are so optimistic!! LOL!

Lyndee W. said...

I agree with Ashlie. Way more optimistic than I am! Although, I have to say I'm with you on #20...I way appreciate how good I feel now! LOL

Holly said...

Amen! Have fun tomorrow seeing Twilight! I'll see you guys on Saturday for girls night whoohoo!

Oh and Lyndee you do seem better now, I've never seen you smile so much! It's a good thing.