Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightful!

Snow??? How on earth would I know that it snowed without even looking out the window? let me tell you about my loving, dear family... or husband shall I say?! I don't know what it is about me taking a bath and the whole darn family thinks it's social time. I lock the doors but they are too smart to somehow unlock it with a bobbie pin to come in. So today I was trying to enjoy a bath all to myself *which rarely happens anymore* when I hear my dear husband running as fast as he could into the bathroom, but before I could open the shower doors to see who on earth was making such noise a big lump of snow fell right on me!! The kids came running in behind, laughing their little heads off!! Such a loving private family I have.

6 comments:

Bentleys said...

Oh I love it!!! ahahahahahahahh!!! Yeah our family isn't private either, sometimes I wish I could take a crap in peace yup I said it!! :)

Holly said...

Sounds like my family! Of course I think I'm the one who taught Cameron to do mischievious acts like that. Now you just have to get Trent back, maybe ice cold water down his back when he's showering tomorrow morning;)

Lyndee W. said...

LOL! I love the image that creates in my mind! Thanks for being such a great friend. It's always hard to ask for help {or allow others to help me}, but I truly am glad I don't have to cook dinner tomorrow! Thanks again!

Jamie said...

LOL Jess, it's a dang family reunion! Lyndee I am glad you are letting me help you. I am here anytime!! Don't thank me yet, you haven't tasted my food LOL

Tricia said...

That is so funny! I'm so glad you found me in blogger world! I rarely do the myspace thing anymore! Your family is so cute! I probably wouldn't have been very nice about the whole snow in the shower thing. We are the same way at my house. If I'm in the tub it is social hour.

Ashlie said...

That is hilarious!!