Tuesday, October 7, 2008




Last night I took the kids up to Layton for a fun FHE with my family. We went to Black Island Farms, where you can go on a hayride to pick out a pumpkin, slides, a little train and so on. Austin is one brave little boy, I wish it hadn't been so dark so I could have taken more pictures. There was this huge slide that you have to go down on a potatoes sack. I took him down once and then he wanted to go all by himself. Of course my little brothers told Austin to go down on his stomach on anther big slide. Austin's little body flopped around but he LOVED it! We then took the kids on this little tractor train made out of barrels. Each barrel was painted as a pig or a cow. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't join in on the fun too? So I got myself stuck in one of these barrels and went for a ride! It was too dark for the picture to show up, but you can see the train as one of my pictures

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

What a cute train! I love harvest time!

Bentleys said...

Love Halloween time!!! You are such a great mom, and Faith is adorable! She is getting too big!

Team Reid said...

Cute cute! You're a fun mom!