Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Some of the things going on this week, is I am making my blog into a journal to be printed out, and organizing all my pictures I have had from forever ago! Last night I watched "Pet Sematary" I remember Becky telling me she liked that show or something. I couldn't stop laughing at the crazy sister in the movie because to me it looked like Ted Danson with lots of makeup and a wig! I also wonder how or why they would get a little baby boy to act that way even for a movie!

5 comments:

Brea Marie said...

How do you print out your blog into a journal? I have heard of others doing it and I would love to know how. Oh, and by the way, do you still want that coupon for free picture announcements? If so, email me your address and I will get it mailed to you. Thanks!

Jamie said...

yeah I have heard you can do that too and make it a book, but since I am broke LOL I am doing it myself, just putting the pictures together and making the font smaller so I can just print it off and put it in a family journal. Trying to organize these pictures, it's now easy because I can look back when I posted them on my blog and see the date to know how old each person was. I don't need the coupon but thanks so much anyways!

Thiago & Teri said...

I've never seen that movie...is it scary or just kinda weird. I have heard both. So who knows??

Holly said...

I need to borrow Watcher From Woods, that movie scared the crap out of me when I was little! Thanks for letting Greta come over, she had so much fun!

Gavin and Becki said...

By the way Becki, that's me, said she hated that movie. It was the only one that really scared me. I was 14 sleeping on my parents floor for a week. So see I do scare.