Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I should have learned my lesson. Never call a number back that you don't know from your caller ID. Last night while helping my sister in law set up her Halloween haunted house, someone called my phone but didn't leave a message. I knew the number looked familiar so I called it. That's when I heard "Eagle Mountain 5th ward" AHH!! LOL So now my husband and I have to talk in church. Which I used to LOVE talking in church, that and I never say "No". My Favorite talk was when I talked at Seminary Graduation 8 years ago. I guess we have been lazy and out of the loop for so long that somehow we have escaped giving a talk for almost 2 years. In fact, the last time we talked was almost five years ago.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Yay! I'm so excited to hear you speak! Lyle and I spoke a couple of months ago...we made it almost 5 years in this ward before they caught us! {giggle}