Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trent was tagged by Cameron, and the only way for him to do it was for me to ask him the questions.

Where did you meet? Dixie State College

How long did you date before you were married? 7 months *I am asking him these questions and he is counting on his fingers.. nice*

How long have you been married? *this question has taken him five minutes to think of.. he thought we were married in 2003. try 2002.* 6 years close to 7


What is your favorite feature of hers? face

What is your favorite quality of hers? That she inspires me to be a better person

Does she have a nick name for you? Babe, honey

What is her favorite color? I plead the fifth since I am color blind

What is her favorite food? pizza

What is her favorite sport? *I won’t even write what he said*
She used to like softball, but we are not sporty people.

When and where was your first kiss? On her couch at Dixie, she kissed me.

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Make children. Watch movies together. Basically anything without the kids, alone time.


Do you have any children? yep

Does she have a hidden talent? Pole dancing *not what you think*

How old is she? *He has to use his fingers again. * Around 25ish.

Who said I love you first? I did, but she made me.


What is her favorite type of music.?alternative , depends on her mood.


What do you admire most about her? I just like to sit back and admire in general, and when she looks like that who wouldn’t want to? *oh please...*


Tag Trent Packer, Darren, steph

6 comments:

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I laughed through most of it. Complete boy answers to the core. Good job to trent for being such a good sport.

Lyndee W. said...

Way to go Trent! I love the "making children"! So cute! I agree with you Trent...Jamie is totally hot!

kelli said...

Jamie, Due to the unsatisfactory nature of Trent Packer's answers he will be unable to comment at this time.

Holly said...

I laughed my head off, good stuff! Your husband cracks me up.

Aleese and Scott said...

That is too funny! You husband sounds like he would get a long with Scotty. I love it!

Nick and Stacey said...

So Cute! I remember when you got engaged, and you telling em everything about it! And I was thinking how perfect eh seemed for you! Cute Tag!