Saturday, October 11, 2008

this is the only picture I have. I took it with my phone real fast before I had gotten my camera out. I am so mad the camera pictures erased they were so neat!!

Looked like this!

Today Hannah looked out our back deck and said "MOM, there is an owl sitting on our deck~!" I said "No there's not, it's probably just a bird" But to my surprise there was this HUGE owl sitting on our deck! Have you ever been to Lagoon and in the Dracula's Castle they have that annoying talking owl? It was that big! I got my camera out and took pictures, it was so close right behind the glass. If I could have reached my hand out I would have touched it. I told Trent to run to come see it, he was so surprised how big it was. He thought it would be a little one. Austin wanted to catch the owl for a pet! yeah Right that thing would've taken off with him LOL. I could see it's eyes dilating it was so close to me. The owl was so cute! I kept taking more pictures and then the owl looked at us like it was scuzzing us off, and jumped a little further away. It stayed on the porch for about a half hour! So, I just got the camera to put pictures on and they ALL Erased!!! I did film a little bit of it but it wasn't as cool as the pictures I had taken when it was so close to me. ERGH!!! My neighbors behind us called and said they thought we had a big fat cat sitting on the deck, until they put their glasses on and saw that it was an owl! Guess it gives new meaning to living on owl lane!!

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

LOL! I don't want to find a raptor on my back porch tomorrow!

Jamie said...

LOL!! Lyndee you crack me up!!!

Holly said...

That is awesome! I wish I could've seen it!

Cameron said...

That's really cool. I wonder what brought it to the neighborhood?