Monday, October 20, 2008

I have met many wonderful people from all different walks of life. Some who have lost loved ones, some of other view points, other religions and some who are alone. Some I have met through Internet, it can be a great tool and through it I have become a better person because of the people who have taught me to shine outside the lines. I love each and everyone of you, you have each taught me to love better, to respect more, and to enjoy this short time on earth. I know many of you don't believe the same things I do, but I wanted to share these videos with you. Just think for a minute.. What if? What if this is true? I am not trying to change your mind. I have listened and respected your views, it may not have changed my mind but it made me a better person by listening. I have never asked for anything, I am now in return just asking you to think What if? *Scroll down the page to pause the halloween music*


How many of us would die for him? Then live for him. He will take away your pain.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Do you realize how awesome you are jamie? You are beautiful! not only on the outside but you continue to amaze me. You are so thoughtful and selfless. You are always the first to jump in when someone needs anything, even when you life is crazy. I love you jamie and thank you for being who you are!

i'm trying to figure out when i can come up, hopefully soon.

Holly said...

Jamie what a great post! Cameron has a talk by an apostle about how the internet is so huge that we as members need to be a part of it by spreading the gospel and sharing our testimonies. Good for you, this is what it's all about!