Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Today the kids and I made Jack o lantern orange pancakes, and with our magic potion we turned the milk orange. For lunch Hannah wants to cut out "ghost" peanut butter sandwiches with our cookie cutters. Tonight we will make a pumpkin pizza. Right now the kids are occupied and I am sitting here listening to the "Doug Wright" show. I only listen once a year and that is on Halloween because people call in with their ghost stories. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween~!

2 comments:

Brea Marie said...

We're having pumpkin pizza too, but I am too lazy to make mine. I am ordering it from Papa Murphy's! Well, I guess I do have to bake it, does that count? Sounds like some yummy eats at your house today!

Lyndee W. said...

You are such a great mommy! Have a happy halloween!