Friday, October 31, 2008

Have a Crappy Halloween!

wow today was crap. The scariest part of this Halloween is that five people I know lost their jobs, all from different places. Instead of taking the kids trick or treating I had to run to the dr before it closed to take Hannah in. She was complaining and crying about her ear. She has a very high pain tolerance so when she is sick, she is sick! However they found that her ear was just fine. So I have no idea what was going on. On the way home I found a trunk or treating and took her there because she was sad she wasn't able to go trick or treating. She wasn't dressed up and she used my purse as her candy bag! People would ask what she was, I told them a "mom" funny thing is they loved it, but Hannah was getting mad becasue she was CINDERELLA!! We saw a guy riding his horse and he was the headless horseman with a pumpkin full of candy.

9 comments:

Gavin and Becki said...

That totally sucks! I love Halloween to it's a bummer you didn't get to enjoy it. Sorry I had a Happy Halloween.

Lyndee W. said...

I'm sorry! I know this is your fav holiday...it sucks to be let down! Great job thinking on your feet with Hannah's costume, though! You're braver than I am...I wouldn't have dared go to a trunk or treat where I didn't know anybody!

Steph said...

How is Hannah now? did the pain go away?

Brea Marie said...

Oh man, that seriously sucks! I am so sorry your favorite holiday didn't go the way you wanted it to. Poor Hannah. I hope she gets feeling better soon. So sad to not feel good on Halloween.

Bentleys said...

Poor thing! This is a scary time!

kelli said...

James, I am sorry. It is your favorite day. You need to come up tomorrow. I think Chad and Anya are, and we can play games or something. The job thing is scary. Who lost their jobs? I saw kim's post, and Dad's friend, and mom told me about Trent's friend. Who else?

Ashlie said...

Oh poor hannah that stinks!! LOVE the headless horseman idea that is GREAT!

Jamie said...

Those three, a friend of mine and another lady that I used to babysit for.

Jamie said...

Come up when Kelli? on Sunday? I have to sub in church