Monday, October 13, 2008

Today I took the kids to Smiths. While we were in line waiting to check out, a little boy in front of us was crying and screaming " I WANT MONEY!!!" to his parents. Hmm don't we all, and crying and screaming isn't going to get you any... unless your on wall street. JK. While we were driving out I saw a little old homeless man and thought I would show my kids what it is to be nice. I gave him a couple dollars since that was all the cash I had. While we drove off Hannah said " That poor man, daddy makes houses maybe he can make that man a house!" I wish that was how it worked.

3 comments:

kelli said...

It will work that way if Obama wins.

Jamie said...

LOL

Holly said...

I swear all my son wants is money too. He's always trying to sell something. He and his friends one time were trying to sale rocks.