Saturday, October 4, 2008



Faith has been trying to smile for a little while! Last week she mastered it! One night Hannah came in our room to sleep on our floor because she wasn't feeling well. When Trent got up to get ready for work around five, Faith started cooing in her crib. I heard Hannah laughing hysterical, what I thought was in her sleep. Then I rolled over to see Hannah wide awake just laughing so hard at Faith cooing. Hannah was the first one to get her to really smile, she stood up and started laughing at Faith. Faith was contagious with the smiles that early morning!!

4 comments:

Bentleys said...

so cute!! Those first smiles make it all worth it! Hunter got Sophie to smile but she has always loved his voice even in my tummy! Love siblings bond! She's so cute!

kelli said...

That is so cute. She is growing so fast!

Holly said...

That Faith is so darn cute! I need to get over this dumb cold so I can hold her!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh that is so sweet...seems like kids always like other kids. At least that is how Carson has always been. I bet it just warms your heart everytime you see her smile!