Monday, October 13, 2008


I was tagged by Holly!
This is about my husband:
Where did you meet? Dixie State College

How long did you date before you were married? 7 months, short I know but sadly longer then a lot of other people. Good thing I chose good though eh.

How long have you been married? almost 7 years


What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, shoulders, and Jaw LOL

What is your favorite quality of his? He always has my best interest at hand, that he is willing to do whatever it takes so that I can stay home with our children. I love that he makes me laugh and can be a big dork just like me!!

Does he have a nick name for you? Babe, or Brat

What is his favorite color? He is color blind so I will say blue, that one is easy to tell

What is his favorite food? Anything that I DON'T cook! jk HE likes Chinese food

What is his favorite sport? I married a man who doesn't really care about sports, but if you were to ask what his favorite computer game is... it's World Of Warcraft.

When and where was your first kiss? My apartment at dixie college

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I love talking with Trent, I look forward to asking how his day was and talk about anything and everything! We both love giving advice to people and give each other scenarios to see what the other would do. We also like to ride his motorcycle together. We also have done "SHMILY" through out our whole marraige


Do you have any children? 3, 2 girls and a boy

Does he have a hidden talent? He can make his tongue roll so it looks like it is doing a belly dance. You have to see for yourself. He can fix ANYTHING. I am amazed at how handy he is!!

How old is he? He will be 30 next month

Who said I love you first? He did.


What is his favorite type of music.? He likes pretty much any variety of music, very easy going guy. Wait, he doesn't like my oldies too much.

What do you admire most about him? that he truly has been here for me through the bad and the good times, and that he is mine for eternity!

I tag Kelli, Sheryl, Ashley, and Shelley

5 comments:

Brea Marie said...

Okay, I'm curious what is "SHMILY"?
Cute tag! It's always fun to read new stuff about you two.
And yeah, Logan is my second cousin. We didn't do much growing up together. We sort of got to know each other in Jr. High and I remember him telling me that he wasn't going to seminary because he wasn't LDS. I remember thinking how sad because his grandparents were LDS. So when I heard he was going on a mission, I was pretty surprised. I remember you and him going to dances and such, but I never knew you guys were that serious. Maybe I should have been mature enough to ask one of you. High school, those were the days, huh? Glad you were such a great influence to him. I went to his wedding reception one weekend while I was at my parents, but I am not sure whether or not he got married in the temple. I would love to catch up with him again. I gave his mom my email when I saw her at the family reunion in August, but I haven't heard from him.

Tiff and Chris said...

Cute story about being at Smiths. I liked reading this tag...7 years! That is so awesome.

Jamie said...

Brea his parents were very nice and accepting of him joining the church. It's a long story I will have to tell ya. Anyways I will add the story of SHMILY In a post today

Thiago & Teri said...

He sounds like a great guy....wish I could say my husband had no interest in sports. That is ALL we watch at my house.

Holly said...

Loved it Jamie! It's so fun to get to know you guys better! I can't wait to see how you are all dressed up Saturday night;)