Thursday, March 25, 2010


Faith loves to be outside. Every morning she grabs her shoes and coat and heads for the door. She has many tantrums because she can't go outside. She reminds me of Hannah at this age!! Now she throws fits if I put her in the car. If she could, she would run to the park and play all day long. I do however love playing " Im gonnaa getcha" with her and see her big smile. I tried taking some pictures and this is what I got.






I took Austin and Faith to the dR for checkups and his kindergarten physical. We found out he had 20/40 vision and for a kindergartner they need 20/30. I took him into an eye dr to be sure and he is actually 20/40- 20/50 vision. He got to chose out some little tiny glasses. Now he really is going to look like his dad minus the beard. The lady was trying to get him to buy these ugly blue glasses, I was thinking... oh no! Luckily I told him he looked really good in the ones he got! They should be coming soon. Poor kid just got diagnosed with Chronic Asthma which goes hand in hand with his ecxma and now has to take a breather twice a day, then on top of it he has bad vision. .... Ahh the joys of parenthood.




4 comments:

skcoe said...

I swear that one kid always gets it all, my brother had asthma and glasses and flat feet...my Tegan has low-grade asthma and lung issues and he's left handed and color blind...it's always something we need to deal with.

I can't wait to see his glasses!

VanOrden Family said...

Jamie, Faith looks stinkin' adorable! She's so big can't wait to see her! And I'm sure Austin looks like a stud in glasses. That's hard though to see your kids have to go through so much.

Lyndee W. said...

Awww...Faith has pigtails! So adorable!

Team Reid said...

I can't believe how big Faith is! She's so cute! Good luck with Austin's glasses! Poor kid has the worst luck!