Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Faithy


right before we got in the hot tub, we painted our toes to match~! She even will blow on the paint so it will dry, can you say "girly girl"





Faith is getting so big! She loves " babies, Cats, dogs, mommy, daddy" and she plays preschool by pointing with the counter stick to the alphabet like I do when I am teaching. Funny thing is she can say letters of the alphabet. Faith loves to be outside, every morning she gets her "Shoes" so she can go with Hannah outside. Poor little thing gets crushed when she realizes it's way to early and cold to be outside yet. Faith is now in nursery, and the nice thing is she is already used to it since we have been in there her whole life!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Oh how I love that little girl! Love the pic of your toes...cute chubby legs on little Faith!

Team Reid said...

I love the pic of your feet! So cute!!! :)