Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yummy!







I have been taking this Celestial University to heart and going for the doctorate. We will see how it goes, but so far I have learned how to make bread as I was mentioning before. Here is everything I have made the last three days all with one recipe. Breads, breadsticks, rolls, calzones, pizza, crazy bread, Cinnamon rolls, Cinnamon bread, Italian bread, cream cheese braids, chicken broccoli braids and so much more I haven't yet tried!!! I met the woman who invented this up in PG. She was a nice lady and told me they do classes for 20 bucks. I want to learn how to grind the wheat and make the bread that way. This way we will never go hungry in our food storage, in fact we might even just get fat from all the bread if we had to live on it!! If you ever want to take a class, we could go together!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I want the recipe! It looks good and I already know it tastes good!