Friday, March 5, 2010

I FOUND THIS Picture some woman crocheted for her enrichment night... Wow. but I thought it fit perfectly for my post... maybe a little offensive so I will make it really small... It's a scarf.
Trent was going to go to Montana for work and be there for about six months~ However, the work is paying for him to go back to school to learn welding! NOW he won't leave until August and this way he can get more schooling for free! He starts Monday and won't be coming home until ten from now on during the week but hey it's free schooling and I am very proud of him! I also am finally, FINALLY, going under the knife for a reduction. Many of you will be surprised that I tell you this,but um, when you see me your probably going to notice so it's not a surprise. Now there are people that get other surgical procedures done that they can hide, but honey this is something that cannot be hidden lOL. I am so excited, nervous, and ready! This will be my 27th birthday present! I go under April 6th! Wish me luck.

5 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! I know how long you've wanted this done! Please let me know if you need anything!

Lyndee W. said...

Oh girlfriend you KNOW how happy I am for you. And no, I'm not offended by the scarf...kinda funny actually!

Eric and Jenny said...

Good luck! Good for you doing something that will make you happy, I think it's wonderful!

kelli said...

I wish I could go under the knife for a tummy tuck. someday when I am rich. I won't be in town that week, but if you need help after I get back, give me a call.

Team Reid said...

Good luck with the procedure! Based on friends who have had it done, you will not regret it! :)