Friday, March 5, 2010

(now this is a cool picture from HERE.)
I am on the enrichment committee, well for a while I was the enrichment committee and there were three leaders. I tell you what, when you get me started talking about anything tole, Wedding, Princess, Girly, Sparkly I go on and on and on. Problem is I think my ideas are way over board sometimes so it's nice when others think the same way I do. We are doing a service auction for our Relief Society Birthday. The president wanted to have a birthday banner and one of the new enrichment committee members!! whu hoo! Said she had a birthday princess banner from her daughter. We then decided to do "Daughters of a Heavenly King" and I said to get tiaras with old fashioned looking temple pictures *Cause they sometimes look like castles right? lol* and then do pink cupcakes with the silver ball candy on them and toile everywhere. We will see how it goes, and when your on a budget it doesn't always turn out the way you expect, but it is always fun! So if you are reading this make sure you come!! I guess they did a service auction before and some people auctioned off to do massages, nails, hair cutting *of course if that is their talent because I could auction off hair cut but no one would want it Im sure. I would tell you not to purchase my service is that was the case* and some offered babysitting or some craft they made. It should be fun.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

That sounds fun! I don't know if I'll make it cuz I'm sure it's this month, but what a great idea!

Holly said...

It sounds like a blast! I'll be there. And I'd bid on any service you were offering ;)