Monday, March 29, 2010

ramblings, easter


For Easter I have grown up where we find our hidden Easter baskets in the morning. With my family we continue this, but also watch "The Lamb of God". In primary a few years back we got some Easter eggs and inside was the story of Jesus and his atonement/Crucifixion. I know that some other religions have these for sale/ and this website tells you how to do it yourself. I also saw that on Sugardoodle they are doing The Week Before Easter ideas. I think it would be fun to find scriptures and have the kids go on a Easter Egg hunt for their baskets, and not only have candy in there but also fun pictures of Christ. I think I'm going to get the pass along cards punch a hole in it and tie it up as a new book for them. Last year my sister had this cool idea for dying Eggs, This is her picture that you see. I am also surprised at how many people are checking out my blog. Normally I think I am the only one. Leave a message even if I don't know you if you want to be able to stay reading it once I click it to Private agian. Today I am 8 days till I am OTR I am getting pretty nervous.....

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

I am nervous for you!!!

Jenalee said...

Thanks for sharing the movie and your house with us this evening! When we got in our car my little boy said "Who WERE those people? They have a cool drinking fountain!" I agree!

If you have any more questions/concerns about your procedure, please feel free to call me! I'll help you any way I can.

:) Jenalee

801-341-8393
I would wish you luck, but you won't need it. Everything will be great!