Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I just added a video music thing to my blog. If you scroll down you will see it. Go Watch " I can only Imagine" I found this video and man did it give me the chills. How many times are we that guy and feel like someone is helping us along this path in life? How many times is God carrying us because we can't do it on our own? How many times are we the runner and obstacles are placed in front of us so we can become stronger and have the courage and umph to go on? What an amazing video. That man has lived more than I have. The song afterwards " I wanna grow old with you" is the song Trent and I danced to at our reception :) (Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog, just before the shaker and you will see the videos. Click on the music one you want)

No comments: