Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter


"I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died"



(to watch the movie scroll down to turn off the music on my blog at the bottom of the page) I am so thankful for my Savior, not only did he die for me, He lived for me. He showed me how to live my life. He SUFFERED Everything that we have felt. He has felt the sickness, the sins, the pains of hurting, the heart breaks, the mental illness's EVERYTHING. Isn't it wonderful to know that all we have to do is come unto him? We don't have to be perfect we just have to do our best. There is no way we would be able to make it back to Our Father in Heaven without our savior. I don't know about you but I miss my Father in Heaven and I rejoice knowing I can be with him again. God's plan is simple. Many times I look at these pictures and see myself in them. How Great a God to love me even when I disappoint him. One of my favorite Hymns is " How Great Thou Art" among many other ones. But it reminds me of my Grandma who passed away ten years ago.

When Christ shall come,

With shouts of acclamation,

And take me home,

What joy shall fill my heart!

Then I shall bow

In humble adoration

And there proclaim,

"My God, how great Thou art!"

No comments: