Monday, March 22, 2010

Let My People Go...

Today I have been making crafts for our Enrichment Auction night, I will show some when I am done. But afterwards we did a continuing FHE on Moses. Last week we watched "The Prince Of Egypt" (I love that show) and then I told the kids about baby Moses, the evil King, the princess that found him and so on. We also talked about how God works in mysterious ways. Moses' mom was able to be his wetnurse. I told the kids she was able to nurse him as a baby. Then we went on talking about nursing which was off the subject but Austin kept saying the cow fed him... This week we talked about him finding God, the burning bush, the red sea, and the ten commandments. Austin said some funny things but now for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Afterwards I put on Princess Bride for those two to watch. They had their beds ready in the front room, Capri suns, and fruit snacks. I have come upstairs to give Faith a bath and I can hear those two giggling and laughing it makes me smile. You do realize your getting old however, when you see Westley and Buttercup and they no longer look like adults but kids!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I love the Princess Bride!