Saturday, June 13, 2009

Play with me Sesame

found this cute invite from "Couture Parties"
















I told you earlier I was thinking of doing a "Sesame Street" birthday party for Faith! She LOVES Ernie from "Play with me Sesame" I showed you earlier the cute Elmo cupcakes and I now found these cookie monster ones!!! I am going to try to find a cupcake for a different character! For Oscar the grouch you can use dyed green coconut for his fur. OR maybe I will make three round cakes, one of Elmo, one of Cookie monster, and a small one of oscar. Kind of like this *but round*








3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You really do have such great ideas, that would be such a cute idea for a birthday party for a one year old, it's perfect!

Erin ;) said...

cute is this ideas for u or trents next birthday party?

Lyndee W. said...

I love this idea!