Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need Ideas??


I had come up with an idea when a friend asked what she should do for a craft for YW's. I just had the song in my head " I love to see the temple, I am going there someday." I figured just to put " Going there someday" well today I ran across these cute little things!!! Great minds think alike, but I think this girl made it better then I Could any day!! Way Cute and only 3 bucks!
Also if you are in YW's or in the presidency, what a cute locker magnets to put at school! Thanks! Click on this: Simply Creative Crafts!

more here

2 comments:

kelli said...

Those are so cute. You should post them in the junk box. How do you make them?

Jamie said...

You haven't been checking out the other blog lately have you? I have been posting all these ideas over there, I am posting them here so I can direct people to start going over there and then I won't be posting those ideas on here after that.