Monday, June 8, 2009













For preschool I made the kids a movie of them during the year and a graduation cap. They were so cute and I will miss the ones who are not returning next year. We made some little graduation cap cupcakes.Thanks to a great year!
It is the end of school for Hannah,so we made some magnets for her teacher and gave her some "Extra" gum with the saying " Thanks for being an extra great teacher" and of course she is already bored! So far this summer, she has received some flowers from my mom to put on the porch. My mom told her she has to be the one to take care of them. they all know I would probably kill them. Austin and Hannah are very good at watering the flowers. Then Hannah has already painted two little boys toenails while they were over. This little girl always has to have something to do. Today she was so sweet and got her little brother ready for him to go play in the rain. She put on his lotion that he needs for his legs and rain coat. I decided that now that my preschool is over as well, I will be teaching them each day a new bible/BOM story.

No comments: