Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I just got back from the store and if you are reading this, tonight is the last night of this sale. I combined Savvy Shopper, Grocery Smarts, and the Grocery Guru to find these deals. I went to Albertsons and with my sunday newspaper coupons I was able to buy ten boxes of Kelloggs cereal ( I got the sale where you buy ten items for ten dollars you get five dollars back. I then had a three coupons. One coupon was 1.50 off of one box of frosted flakes. I recieved Three of these boxes for Free) I got 2 boxes of poptarts, 6 hamburger helpers, two cans of vegtables, 2 bottles of Ken's Salad Dressing, 2 bryers ice creams *normally $ 6.37 I got it for .50 cents* had Igone early this week I would have gotten hot dogs for really cheap but they were all out. so
What do you get for
10 boxes Kellogg's cereal
2 boxes Kellogg's pop tarts
6 boxes hamburger helper
2 cans of veggies
8 boxes of Kraft mac n cheese
2 bottle of Ken's salad dressing
2 boxes of bryers ice cream
This would normally cost 94 dollars. I saved $74 dollars in coupons and my final price was $20.52. I pay for three newspapers on Sunday for 12 dollars a month. One shopping Trip far outweighed that. I Then went to Smiths and bought other stuff I needed and still came back saving 12 dollars off the original albertson's price !!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

That is freakin' amazing.

Jamie said...

You can still get the cereal this week too