Monday, November 2, 2009

Things to do.








this jar isn't mine I found it on google, but you get the idea.

http://downloads.sugardoodle.net/Thanksgiving%20Thankful%20Countdown.pdf

All you have to do is print it out above.

For Thanksgiving I decided to make a Thankful Jar. it turned out cute!
This is a fun thanksgiving countdown to do with your kids!!!

I am in charge of coming up with a craft for thanksgiving. We are going with Trent's moms side of the family. I believe there are 13 children in her family and she alone has 8 kids and we all have around 3 kids each. It will be HUGE. So here are the two snowman crafts I decided I may do.

I have been busy making a Christmas poster for our ward Pioneer HoeDown Christmas. It was fun to decorate a poster,a nd gave me something to do when the kids would want to color.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I love the poster! Great job!