Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!















Last year Hannah was sick for Halloween. I had my fingers crossed that everyone would be healthy for it this year. Besides Hannah's friend Halloween party, I did a preschool party with my preschoolers. They were dressed up so cute! We went to a friend party and enjoyed every one's company. We went to my sister in Law Cindy's party at the Pump house on Utah lake. She does an awesome job and I love how she makes a pirate ship on the lake with the music " yo Ho" to it. We ended up leaving early because I got asthma. My brother Ryan came and helped out this year. We decorated the outside and inside all fun for the holiday. I made a Halloween dinner and the kids thought the fake flies in their drink was just gross!We watched Monster House, Hocus Pocus, and some other fun Halloween movies. We went trick or treating with the neighbors and enjoyed a little haunted house at the end. Austin liked passing out candy rather then trick or treating. I went and helped Hannah out at her school this year. While at the school they did a costume parade. A teacher dressed up as a barbie in a box! pretty creative

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love the Mickey and Minnie!

Steph said...

I love the fly idea!! You do such amazing things Jamie! You really are super talented!