Thursday, November 12, 2009

Step 7- You have yourself a Snowman craft!
Step6- Add googly eyes, orange pom poms, and felt mouths!

Step5- cut strips of foam and glue sequences on it


Step 4- Paint the top half black and one whole craft stick black




Step3- paint the sticks white



Step 2- glue 4 of them onto card stock!





Step 1- get five craft sticks!






For thanksgiving, I am in charge of making a craft for a lot of kids. There are 13 siblings in my mother in laws family and each of them have a lot of kids. Just my mother in law has 8 children, and we all have about 3 kids each! So for 25 bucks I have to come up with a craft for a TON of kids. Here is something I have wanted to make for a long time that I once saw. I decided to try it myself.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this idea. We will be doing it with the kids for a winter craft!

Mrs. Petrie said...

What a fun idea for the cold weather. I bet the kids will enjoy this craft.

Andy Porter said...

What a great craft Jamie! That is a serious challenge to find an inexpensive craft for so many people! You nailed it!!