Saturday, November 7, 2009

Website of the Week:

My sister Kelli and her Friend Kari, have taken some photography classes together. They are both very talented and I enjoyed looking at their pictures. (Not just because my kids were in some of them ;) I remember going to watch Kelli take video and pictures of some of our friends for their weddings. I once told her to get down and take a shot by the flower to look up at the temple. When she did and I saw the result little did I know it would turn out better than the thought I had in my head! Ever since I have asked her many times to take pictures of my family and kids. I like how Kari likes to take pictures with a punch of color and trendy sass, and I like how Kelli captures moments with simple grace and perfection ! These two are a great team!! Now that she has a business I guess I will need to start paying her LOL But it is well worth it!! Check them out:



www.utahphotographicmemories.com/







Here is some of my sisters work I would post more of the temple pictures she took but I don't want people taking them since they aren't mine. Check out her site or more!!:











3 comments:

kelli said...

You can post the Temple pictures. I don't mind. I will still take pictures for ya, and not charge you. You are my sister after all!

kelli said...

My contact page on the website is still in the process of working, so if you know anyone interested in pictures have them e-mail at
sales@utahphotographicmemories.com
I am really excited for my website. Don't you think Trent did a great job on it!

Lyndee W. said...

I'm picky about photography, but I love Kelli's work.