Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GhOsTs of Halloween PAST~

2008- "Yo Ho"
2008- "Under the Sea"



"Woof, Woof! hahaha " -Cruela




2007- Snow princess, Dalmatian and Mr. & Mrs. DeViL




2007- Princess Liaha


Party at the pumps

2006- "Frankenstein, Bo Peep, Cops& robbers oh My!"



She ate one too many APPLES
2004 " Disney"
2004 " There's No Place Like HOME, My Pretty!"2003- "Lady Bug, Lady Bug fly away home.."
2002- No pictures for this. Trent dressed up in a Gorilla suit and I dressed as a freaky zombie and we scared kids at my mom's in the garage. I was a couple months pregnant at that time! 2001 - "Wanna grow Old With You"

I saw some blogs while surfing the net the other day do this.

GHosTs of Halloween Past

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

That was fun to see! I cannot believe you got Trent into a Jafar costume! BTW...I love the Cruella costume!

Nick and Stacey said...

How Cute! You guys always have great costumes! I think Cruella was my favorite, you look fabulous!