Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mod Podge & Hawt Glue~

(this pin board isn't mine, I found it on google to give you the idea. However I am going to find that material!!!)





Man I have been having a blast!!! I love having projects that keep my mind on just that.. PROJECTS!! For Christmas I am making a fabric pin board for Hannah. She is a hoarder and loves to stuff things under her bed. This way she can pin her stuff up with ribbon or even laundry pins!! If you have old ribbon, paper scraps, or whatever you don't want, do NOT throw them away!! I have seen this before and decided to make the clothes pins to fit my style. I LOVE Sparkly things, sequences and things that catch the eye. My friend's little girl Alina and I go hand in hand. She even named her cat "Sparkles" totally a girl of my heart~! I also LOVE pink spots and brown! So I found these pink dots I was going to throw away and glued them onto brown fabric! I Love Zebra print WITH pink. Yes it has to have pink on it for me to love it. I also am a fan of girly skulls. (my husband thinks I am crazy) I love how they turned out and I am sure Hannah will too! For Christmas I am moving her bedroom downstairs. We have a closet that comes out of the wall and for the longest time I wanted to make it into a western looking INN, an Old fashioned OUT HOUSE, a House with cute little curtains, or a castle. Now that it will be her room I will try to make it girly!






For Other projects I am in the process of making some things for loved ones. Here is the first thing I am making. I saw the inspiration on TIP JUNKIE.



2 comments:

The Crazy Lady said...

I have some of that black & white fabric... I got it at JoAnn's in Orem. LOVE it! I have some just like that but smaller print too, that I used to make my new living room pillows out of. I'm pretty much obsessed!@

Lyndee W. said...

I love damask! I'm making a message board for my FIL for Christmas...only out of BYU fabric and ribbon.