Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YAY!!!


It is official Trent is finished with school!!!! The kids and I decorated the front room with some balloons. I thought this day would never come, then I look back and realize how slow, but also how fast time went by. A lot has happened since the begining of this journey. I can't believe how big my kids are getting!


Hannah has her Kindergarten Bug Program and dressed up as a butterfly. She was so cute!


Faith gets so excited to eat real food, and wants what everyone else is eating or she gets mad

Austin has found two new friends- Ethan and Luke. They all love to play Spiderman together.

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That's great congratulations! It's a great feeling being done with school isn't it, I can't wait until Eric is officially done in two weeks.

Lyndee W. said...

Yes! Congrats to Trenton! I love the balloon! You did a great job on Hannah's hair! It looks great!

Bentleys said...

Congrats grad! And I adore Faith's pics!

Cameron said...

Wohoo! Congrats Trent

Holly said...

Congrats Trent! Hannah makes a beautiful butterfly! Faith's pics are so so cute!

Ashlie said...

Congrats Trent!! YAHOO!!