Saturday, April 25, 2009

80's night!






(pictures are from Lyndee) Last October I told my friend Holly how I wanted to do some fun things with the women in our neighborhood. She told me she would invite everyone and we would watch scary movies at my house. Ever since we have been doing girls nights out. For girls night this month Camille was in charge and we had an 80's bowling night. Some of us went to the DI to find our sweet outfits, others just had them in their closest! I think Camille (the exercises one) won the night away with her outfit. On our way to the bowling we saw a couple running. I told Camille to jump out and run behind them. Right as she was about to, a cop pulled up behind us and asked if everything was ok. Once he saw us and Camille said everything was fine, he told us to get out of the middle of the road. After bowling we went to Denny's. It was fun to get out. I think someone should do one person's makeup through all the era's so you have one face with a 20's look 30's look 40's look and so on. That way you can see what the styles were and how different each one looks on one person. I think I enjoy the
80's look and would love to have been a teenager then! You couldn't go wrong with the big hair all you had to do was walk outside in the wind. One of My favorite era's is the elegant look of the 40's with the rolled hair on top, ruby red lips and fingernails.. fun stuff.

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Bro. Schmidt told me I looked goooood! LOL. Pres. Johnson said he was going to use my pic as blackmail...too bad I don't care! You rawked the outfit, girl!

skcoe said...

That is AWESOME. See how much more fun it is when people ACTUALLY DRESS UP? (muttering under my breath...)

You guys should do it again for Halloween because those costumes rock.

Jamie said...

Lol in my defense I was pregnant, and tried to dress up. The other problem is they chose the 70's... Not my type of Era. LOL