Thursday, April 16, 2009


Conference weekend we always go to my grandpa DeYoung's house after the last session. We have done this ever since before I was born. This year we played the games that even I hear Joseph Smith played- Stick Pull! Let's just say I kicked my sisters trash, even though she likes to say she won. In these pictures I was trying to do it with bare feet so my little brother gave me his charlie brown honkin shoes to use, instead of my heels. Then later my little 15 year old brother Sean kicked everyone at leg wrestling. I think my favorite part of the day was watching my brothers try to beat up my cousin Raymond. I think even one time Raymond gave his best shot and through something in Scott's drink LOL.... ah the love of a family!

5 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

he killed everyone but me

kelli said...

What ever, You so didn't win

Eric and Jenny said...

Stick pull what a fun idea, that is such a cute tradition!

Jamie said...

That is true, Paul won sean. Kelli your full of crap I won you Twice to be exact, even with Scott's shoes on!

Lyndee W. said...

Were you wearing your witch shoes? Those suckers are hawt!