Thursday, April 16, 2009




This Easter we went up to my sister's house and had an Easter Dinner. Three extra people came making it a total of 21 in her house. Faith loved playing with Lincoln, and he would give the saddest face one minute, and the next a big smile. Faith looked like she wanted to eat him. That morning the kids watched " An Easter Dream" and did the little family home evening lesson our ward gave out last year with Easter eggs. Scott and I tried to see who could put the eggs in their eyes.... pretty hard work I must say.







Turners.... Yes I was meaning to pull that face.. thanks for asking! *Scott you were supposed to pull a face too but looks like your squinting so it stays put*
By the way Kelli, I Was doing the dishes Erin was just snitching candy out of your kids Easter


baskets










3 comments:

Bentleys said...

Your family looks so fun! And no this is the first surprise party since he is turning the big 30!!!! Heavens I could not do this every year surprise parties are hard! Faith is getting too big its sad!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like fun, I have never tried putting an egg in my eye like that. Have to try it out, I am kinda uncoordinated, so we'll see how that goes...

Lyndee W. said...

You are so silly! Look at how hawt you are doing the dishes!