Wednesday, April 1, 2009

26








26 years

26 memories of my child /teen years:
1 My friend Clint Carver, and I playing Barbie’s and watching superwoman
2 Playing night games with the neighborhood friends (Elmore’s, Johnson’s. Johnson’s, Bakers, Jones, Carvers, Dispensa’s, Robins, Rosers.)
3Playing on rollerblades with friends (cops and robbers, hockey)
4 Sleep over with Tennis’s (Abbey always had a taco ready for me when I came to play)
5babysitting (Burrnetts, carters, Aarants (ALWAYS remember the horror babysitting story there aka guy in the truck), Watts (Doing their hair and make up and telling ghost stories, same with Burrnetts)
6 My best friends Kim and Crystal
7 Girls camp
8 watching Alfred Hitchcock movies with Kim
9 Sleep overs on the tramp with bakers
10 making huts with Watts
11 riding bikes with Jones’s
12 jumping out of the tree in the field landing on bobbed wire
13 Chad carrying me home after stepping on a nail
14 playing outside with siblings, sleeping outside and climbing the pole to see the drive in movie playing
15 Dad going to war, getting baptized when he came back
16 when Chelsea died
17 my first kiss
18 playing school with crystal
19 playing Barbie’s with Kelli, Erin, Chelsea Harvey
20 watching “IT” with Chelsea Harvey
21 neighborhood parties
22playing tricks/ being silly in high school with Crystal. High school Teachers.
23 flirting with Chad and Kelli’s Friends
24 Getting my license
25 graduating from high school/ party with Heather Houston
26 too many friends and memories I can’t name…

26 memories of my adulthood:
1 Terrence telling me to go to Dixie
2 Meeting Trent at the Bloomington Caves in his truck!
3 Making the first move to kiss Trent
4 My Wedding Day!!!
5 The roses, love notes, and all the good things Trent would leave me
6 Becoming a mother for the first time
7 For all the hard trials, came great blessings. Made me the woman I am today.
8 The Many funerals I have been to
9 Having my children and seeing them for the first time.
10 Being Pregnant
11 going on a cruise with my sister
12 Trent helping me cope through trials by going to the Red rocks in St.George and burning my list of hardships
13 being proposed to
14 fun friends /roommates and the fun things we did at Dixie College
15 watching Lady and The Tramp with spaghetti up on a mountain ledge
16 meetings of love.
17 Washington tr and Ashley/ Ogden apartment
18 Becoming friends with those I wasn’t friends with from high school.
19 b becoming friends with those I met in other states/ countries (Amanda, Lachele, Heather, Philinda, Krystal )
20 Becoming friends with my siblings. (Scott – March 25, 2006)lol
21 Moving to Utah County
22 Becoming friends with my EM friends
23 being pregnant with faith
24 being a preschool teacher
25 buying a house
26 my fourth pregnancy.

I am now the age of the women I used to babysit for. Time really does go fast. Thank goodness I have older friends, siblings, and husband to keep me young! JK

9 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Wait...your FOURTH pregnancy? Did you miscarry once or are you prego again!?

I love that you love your EM friends...where would we be without you?

Team Reid said...

I was just about to ask the same question!

Bentleys said...

April fools huh! :)
Happy Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!! I love ya tons and hope your day is awesome!!

But yeah...what's the fourth pregnancy?? Way to leave us all hangin...but wait didn't you lead us all to believe you were having twins last April Fools?? You little joker you!

kelli said...

Happy Birthday. I tried calling you. Fourth pregnancy my butt. April Fools

Erin ;) said...

you are a dork Jamie

Jamie said...

April foolS!

Eric and Jenny said...

You are funny, I really believed you I totally forgot today was April Fools. Happy Birthday I hope you had a great one!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!! What a fun idea--26 things, :)