Saturday, March 28, 2009






Yesterday I met my family in SLC. Kelli, Sean, and Anya we missed you. I did my little sisters hair and make up for her "hot date" for a dance. We first met at HIRES BIG H and ate. It was nice to see my family. I am really going to miss my brother's family. They are moving at the end of May to Indiana for Residency. They will be gone for six years. They just had their first child in Dec. It was really nice to just see my family. Ever since my brother Scott came home, he realized how much he doesn't see me like he used to. I wish I could see them all more. Anyways, while there they had the best ice in my drink. I thought of you Holly. You would LOVE it. While there Hannah told Austin to show Erin what I had taught him. He starts sticking out his tongue and banging his head with his hands. What he was really supposed to show, is he can now roll his tongue three times. Way to go son! lol The time went by way too fast . Erin you will have to send me some pictures and let me know how it went!

7 comments:

kelli said...

I am sorry I missed you guys. We should get together more. We should just plan outings or it will never happen.

Eric and Jenny said...

I love Hires Big H, I havn't been there in ages. Your hair looks great, sometimes change is just what you need especially for a new season. It will be perfect for Spring!

Gina said...

I love your haircut. Are you going to lunch on Tuesday?

Thiago & Teri said...

Sounds like I great time. I totally love Hires, and haven't been in forever. Very jealous...

Nick and Stacey said...

So fun, what a great way to spend the day! I haven't been to that place in forever...but it is a good one!

The Johnson Fam said...

We love, love, love Hires! It is not good that it is so close to us. The ice is the best part, you can actually buy bags of it at Sonic for $1.49 a bag...heaven!

kelli said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow