Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag from Lyndee...

"So, here's the deal, be the first 5 people to comment on this post, and you will get a lil' somethin', somethin' from ME!! =) The catch is this, YOU must now blog about this, and volunteer to give things to your first 5 commenters! It can be ANYTHING, nothin' expensive! A pay it forward game, fun huh? "
If you didn't catch that...recap...1. Be one of the first five people to respond to this post and you get a present, if that is what you want to call it, from me!2. Re-post this on YOUR page for five of your friends! It's like a chain letter, only without the threats -AND- not annoying because you GET a present in the end.3. AND hopefully one of my friends will do this, and I will get to comment and get a prize back. ;) 4. Oh, and make sure you leave your e-mail address!Good luck!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

did I win??

Lyndee W. said...

Haha! I get a gift! Yay!